Please read the following terms and conditions.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions we understand and respect your decision not shop with us.
Welcome to Avondale Meats.
Our business comprises a retail store conveniently located in the Bribie Island Shopping Centre, a home delivery service, online website store and social media pages. When you shop with or interact with us via any of these platforms you agree to the following terms and conditions.
All content on this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
Important Note: Allergens
Whilst we take precautions in processing and take cross contamination very seriously, we are not an allergen-free environment and therefore cannot guarantee that items do not contain traces of allergens. Please contact us if you have any concerns regarding product ingredients.
Terms and Conditions
- Not all in-store products are available online.
- Specials can be offered at management’s discretion on the different platforms e.g. in-store only, online only, home delivery only, social media only, or a combination of these and are available ‘while stocks last’.
- A lot of products we have been able to portion control so you can order directly online. However, we also have a number of products where it’s not possible to list all the variable weights. These products include roasts or whole cuts. These products have instructions to contact us with your requirements prior to ordering or use our email or phone ordering options for direct contact with pricing.
- Prices on the website are subject to change without notice.
- Payment via the website is made through PAYPAL so your CC details are not stored on our server. Payment via phone or email orders is done via EFTPOS over the phone or mobile EFTPOS on delivery and you receive both an itemised receipt of purchase and a copy of the EFTPOS docket. Credit/Debit card details are not written or stored.
- Once delivered, no returns or claims can be made about the contents of the order.
- We will follow your instructions on checkout regarding delivery of the order. If circumstances change and nobody will be home to accept he order please contact us prior to delivery to make other arrangements. Phone 0480 259 673
- Due to security risks delivery drivers do not carry cash and sash payment for home delivery will not accepted.
- If you are unhappy with any of your products, please contact us immediately. Avondale Meats prides itself on exceeding our customer’s expectations. To that end, we take any product or service complaint very seriously and will offer a refund or replacement to ensure your satisfaction. Please contact us in the first instance to give us the opportunity of rectifying the issue.
About this website
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed exclusively to Avondale Meats. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.